Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nemesis Leaders and Faction members!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Disipolos
Newbie Nemesian
Newbie Nemesian
Disipolos

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Nemesis Leaders and Faction members!!! Empty
PostSubject: Nemesis Leaders and Faction members!!!   Nemesis Leaders and Faction members!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:47 pm

ei!guys pls!!organize our FACTION properly!!! why did leaders dont ask other members first before having a decision on itself...maybe WE all MEMBERS has the right to be questioned!!And we members are also part of WHATEVER the faction do or something else...ryt?!and in CW pls leaders pls ask FIRST your members if they see the FAMILY during CW...dont kick or make a decision for yourself leaders..Im not posting this for my own good..im posting this for our factions own good...and pls..PLS!!!LETS WORK TOGETHER AS A ONE FACTION AS A ONE WELL-ORGANIZED FACTION!!!tnx and god bless nemesis!!
Back to top Go down
RubbingAlcohol
Newbie Nemesian
Newbie Nemesian
RubbingAlcohol

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: I second the motion...   Nemesis Leaders and Faction members!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 12:09 am

I agree...

and this is not spam.Neutral
Back to top Go down
Azael
Former Nemesian
Former Nemesian
Azael

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Leaders and Faction members!!!   Nemesis Leaders and Faction members!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 12:21 am

You know, we might be a faction, but IF we let everyone speak his idea, then we will break in no time. I'm not a leader, but I know how it feels. Leader is to lead, and members to follow. And to lead is to make the right and quick desicion. You can give your idea to Fran, but don't, please don't think your idea will always be accepted because it might not be the right one at that moment. The core rule of any clans, guilds, or factions is for member to obey. Decision sometimes need to be maded in silence, because of many reasons, like spies, or member don't understand them and oppose them which lead to challenge of authority. You might be encourage to choose form a list of pre-made desitions, but what's leader for if members can stick their noses into every faction bussinesses? I against this idea. Thanks.

Oh, and you are not kicked yet, although your evidence on your participation is CW is not clear.
Back to top Go down
https://neme.forumotion.com
Disipolos
Newbie Nemesian
Newbie Nemesian
Disipolos

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: AZAEL   Nemesis Leaders and Faction members!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 3:15 pm

AZAEL that is why we are called MEMBER...WE help leaders in deciding and giving them some suggestion..im didnt say that leader should always accept members comments,,just in the case of hampas?!what do you think?!hmm..if that AZAEL was done to you i think youll agree with me...coz you dont feell what members like us feels..your selfish men!!!only thingking for your own good...
Back to top Go down
Azael
Former Nemesian
Former Nemesian
Azael

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Leaders and Faction members!!!   Nemesis Leaders and Faction members!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:16 pm

I'm not thinking of my own good, and I don't want to start a fight with you here. Just think about you and your action before judging others.
Back to top Go down
https://neme.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Leaders and Faction members!!!   Nemesis Leaders and Faction members!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nemesis Leaders and Faction members!!!
Page 1 of 1