Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Absence...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Viento
Newbie Nemesian
Newbie Nemesian
Viento

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-08-14

My Absence... Empty
PostSubject: My Absence...   My Absence... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 4:17 am

hello to all Nemesis

i know CW is the most important thing in GE, i dont deny that. as u can see, in the past few weeks im not active in CW's anymore, thats because of my work. every sunday i always ask the favor of my brother to join CW even for 1 hour but i cant blame him i he cant join cuz he also have stuffs to do.

i just want to apologize if im not being of help for the faction and that makes me guilty knowing that u guys are working ur asses off just to get colonies.

i just want u guys to understand and nothing more, if Nemesis feels im no good for the faction ill accept any punishment even being kicked out.

i just want to tell Nemesis this, i enjoyed being wid u guys...

again sorry guys...
Back to top Go down
Franchesca
Admin
Admin
Franchesca

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-14

My Absence... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Absence...   My Absence... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 2:08 pm

valid reason. no worries.
Back to top Go down
schwantz
Knight Nemesian
Knight Nemesian
schwantz

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-28

My Absence... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Absence...   My Absence... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 7:32 pm

the reason for many of those that got kick is that they join us and nv spoke in faction or participate in any faction event. Makes u wonder why they are here in the first place.

reading and posting in forums show ur commitment to faction and i am sure we can accomodate you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Absence... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Absence...   My Absence... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Absence...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CAREBEARS of Vivaldi :: Faction Announcement :: Faction's Shout Out-
Jump to: