Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm leaving

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azael
Former Nemesian
Former Nemesian
Azael

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-08-13

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: I'm leaving   I'm leaving Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:41 pm

You know what happened in this CW, I don't think I need to tell anymore. I do not aprove any kind of back stab. It's low, and it's against my core priciple. And don't tell me we did it because what they once did to Nemesis, because that means we've sunk as low as them. I'll resign as Admin, no point for me to keep that title, also, Lobisomen, I'll give you admin rights, use it well. We might not in the same side next time, but let's be friends.

Thanks you for my good time as a Nemesis, and as a Carebear.

Fare well.

PS: Before someone starts spreading rumors about me. I'm not a traitor. Not once. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://neme.forumotion.com
Roseline
Knight Nemesian
Knight Nemesian
Roseline

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-08-14

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 4:05 am

Az:
- Why you start disclosing attack points to rongu before you express any disagreements? Then u explain it's you not approving, isn't the order a bit switched? I'm not trying to question, but this is vvvv suspicious

- Backstabbing is a strong word.. I think EliteViet didnt do that to us b4 in a strict sense, and we didn't do that today also.

- Every1 shud take CW and faction competitions more lightly and enjoy the game more^^

- Az even u leave like this I will still remember u as the first ppl I grouped in mission and talked long time in this game. Again let's take faction stuff(aka politics etc etc) less seriously. lol!
Back to top Go down
limlight
Templar Nemesian
Templar Nemesian
limlight

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-14

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:44 am

And they really can't call it backstabbing since verasaille broad that we will attack eliteviet 5 mins before CW starts. Razz
Back to top Go down
schwantz
Knight Nemesian
Knight Nemesian
schwantz

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-28

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 1:58 pm

not sure what exactly happened but i would nv doubt azeal for the time he has been with us and the effort he places in these forums. its prolly just the way he handle things which was inappropriate at times.

too harsh imo but war is always cruel Sad

Az,

hate to see another nemesis old timer gone but...thx for all the effort you have put into this forums and good luck in wherever u go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   I'm leaving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CAREBEARS of Vivaldi :: Faction Announcement :: Faction's Shout Out-
Jump to: