Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHAT KIND OF EVENT DO YOU LIKE?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Franchesca
Admin
Admin
Franchesca

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-14

WHAT KIND OF EVENT DO YOU LIKE? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT KIND OF EVENT DO YOU LIKE?   WHAT KIND OF EVENT DO YOU LIKE? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:24 pm

Hi guys!

I want to bring this up. Since some are asking for it. I have read some posts that the best way to be united and bonded accordingly is to have faction events. I pursue the PvP event but we are getting a very low demand. I don't know if it is just now.

So, I think it would be better if you will suggest your desired events since the events that we are making seems to be not the event that you would loved to have. So please suggest your desired events to happen in faction. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Teoke
Knight Nemesian
Knight Nemesian
Teoke

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: WHAT KIND OF EVENT DO YOU LIKE?   WHAT KIND OF EVENT DO YOU LIKE? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:32 pm

Franchesca wrote:
Hi guys!

I want to bring this up. Since some are asking for it. I have read some posts that the best way to be united and bonded accordingly is to have faction events. I pursue the PvP event but we are getting a very low demand. I don't know if it is just now.

So, I think it would be better if you will suggest your desired events since the events that we are making seems to be not the event that you would loved to have. So please suggest your desired events to happen in faction. Thanks!

a 3v3 pvp or a 5v5 for vets haha

Each winner takes from one of the loser family. 5m!!!!! =D

or we can always kill more golden bats and go to lvl 3 and farm the mobs till Mysterious steel drops >.>
Back to top Go down
hydroxyll
Newbie Nemesian
Newbie Nemesian

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: WHAT KIND OF EVENT DO YOU LIKE?   WHAT KIND OF EVENT DO YOU LIKE? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 5:42 pm

I guess killing Golden Bats is easier than killing Teoke^^

Anything with good fun I am in favour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT KIND OF EVENT DO YOU LIKE?   WHAT KIND OF EVENT DO YOU LIKE? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT KIND OF EVENT DO YOU LIKE?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussions-
Jump to: