Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost Items damn!

Go down 
+3
Zinis†er
Azael
Lobishomen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lobishomen
Admin
Admin
Lobishomen

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Lost Items damn! Empty
PostSubject: Lost Items damn!   Lost Items damn! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:48 pm

what the f*ck is happenin??? my +5 lvl 92 unique rod got lost!!!!!!!!

some says it could be possible that my rod is dupe!

darn VN! i trade that to godswar! hays!!!!!!!

you guys experienced this?

i'm so pissed off!!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Azael
Former Nemesian
Former Nemesian
Azael

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Lost Items damn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Items damn!   Lost Items damn! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:52 pm

Haven't go to the game yet, but if it's godwar you trade, or any Vietnamese, then it's possible. I've played games with Vietnamese long enough to say. Not that all Vietnamese are bad. I'm a Vietnamese too, and I know many fair and good Vietnamese. But just becarefull from now on.
Back to top Go down
https://neme.forumotion.com
Lobishomen
Admin
Admin
Lobishomen

Lost Items damn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Items damn!   Lost Items damn! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:59 pm

it really pisses me off azael, i trade it fair and square... then this will happen.. T_T how can i get it back T_T
Back to top Go down
Zinis†er
Zinis†er

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Lost Items damn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Items damn!   Lost Items damn! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:21 pm

same with limlight he's fighter's equips are missing confused confused
Back to top Go down
Azael
Former Nemesian
Former Nemesian
Azael

Lost Items damn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Items damn!   Lost Items damn! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:21 pm

I'm afraid there's no way to get a dupe item back. I'm sorry, but you're still a lucky lad. In one of the game I once played, one of my friends had his acc banned just because he bought a hack item. Just say to yourself: you still have some luck. Take a deep breath, and it will over in no time. As an old saying of Vietnam: "Things go instead of you go"
Back to top Go down
limlight
Templar Nemesian
Templar Nemesian
limlight

Number of posts : 47

Lost Items damn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Items damn!   Lost Items damn! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:24 pm

I just relog when i died and then, BAM! my fighter's equips were ALL missing affraid .
If i try to reconnect and get into character selection screen, my fighter still wears my equips. It just disappears if i appear on any map. Mad
btw, also traded with godswar. Do you guys think im also affected because of that?No Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Franchesca
Admin
Admin
Franchesca

Number of posts : 106

Lost Items damn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Items damn!   Lost Items damn! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:28 pm

sis, lets just hope that it is part of the bug. coz i've read a thread in the official forum that there'll be items back after they have fully fixed the server. lotsa bug. darn..

i wonder why the patch has became as complicated as this. a simple auto patch should have just been made and not this kind of update wherein manual download is mandatory Mad
Back to top Go down
MirageEros
Elite Nemesian
Elite Nemesian
MirageEros

Lost Items damn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Items damn!   Lost Items damn! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:29 pm

limlight wrote:
I just relog when i died and then, BAM! my fighter's equips were ALL missing affraid .
If i try to reconnect and get into character selection screen, my fighter still wears my equips. It just disappears if i appear on any map. Mad
btw, also traded with godswar. Do you guys think im also affected because of that?No Crying or Very sad

probably yes... Try to file a ticket in customer support.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/princeee
Azael
Former Nemesian
Former Nemesian
Azael

Lost Items damn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Items damn!   Lost Items damn! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:31 pm

If you lose all items one one char, it must be bug. Unless they're all brought from a same person. Try contact admin lim.

May be it's the divine punishment for ending the story. Razz
Back to top Go down
Roseline
Knight Nemesian
Knight Nemesian
Roseline

Number of posts : 22

Lost Items damn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Items damn!   Lost Items damn! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:37 pm

yea i think the item issue is highly possible related with the emergency maintanance.. i dun quite believe VN players can hack the game faster than Korean players..
Back to top Go down
Azael
Former Nemesian
Former Nemesian
Azael

Lost Items damn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Items damn!   Lost Items damn! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:04 pm

Back to top Go down
limlight
Templar Nemesian
Templar Nemesian
limlight

Lost Items damn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Items damn!   Lost Items damn! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:49 am

these are the screenies of my fighter:(
This is when you log in for character selection screen...
Lost Items damn! Buggedfighterjx9

See that my fighter still wears the armor and the fencer's hat.
When i log in at a map this happens...
Lost Items damn! Buggedfighter2mi7
I've bought a sword from elite viet, and she's wearing it when i got bugged. i tried to wear another weapon but my sword and shield won't appear on my inventory list No im scared to wear an armor because it might get lost too. Here's a total list of what i lost :

Fencer's hat
+5 Gladiator's armor [+18def,+5eva]
+5 lv96 skullic edge [2x% atk, 1x atkspd, 20%damage to undead]
+4 lv80 Crusader's ward [+2def rate,+3block]
lv80 Hardleather gloves [+10%atkspd, +3def]
lv40 Hardleather boots [+10%hp, +2eva]
Guardian ring
Vortex Slash ring
Crying or Very sad
Some says the sword i got was duped, but dont tell me the hat i bought from andre is duped too??? the gloves i picked up at diabolica? the shield i picked from skull dungeon?? The +5armor HydroX gave me (im the one who chipped it tongue ) was also duped!? OMFG WHERE'S MY ITEMS? I CAN'T TRAIN! AAARRGGHHH:x Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Franchesca
Admin
Admin
Franchesca

Lost Items damn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Items damn!   Lost Items damn! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:53 am

^ lim try sending a ticket. its in the GE official forum. there's a thready about lost items.
Back to top Go down
limlight
Templar Nemesian
Templar Nemesian
limlight

Lost Items damn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Items damn!   Lost Items damn! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:54 am

Already sent a ticket to them yesterday. Still no response yet. And my fighter's still bugged Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Lobishomen
Admin
Admin
Lobishomen

Lost Items damn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Items damn!   Lost Items damn! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:03 pm

can we close the thread now? we cant do anything about this anyway... T_T
Back to top Go down
limlight
Templar Nemesian
Templar Nemesian
limlight

Lost Items damn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Items damn!   Lost Items damn! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 12:19 pm

i agree, please close this thread now.Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Items damn! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Items damn!   Lost Items damn! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Items damn!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CAREBEARS of Vivaldi :: Faction Announcement :: Faction's Shout Out-
Jump to: